At Villa Hermosa Colina we want our guests’ experiences to continue to be safe, worry-free, and as close to normal life as possible. That is why we have dedicated this section to informing you of all our procedures that continue to make Villa Hermosa Colina a safe and reliable place to book your stay.
Also, one of our biggest concerns today is that our guests have the assurance that their reservation is protected against the uncertainties and consequences caused by the current situation of Covid-19. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or your reservation could be affected by Covid-19 consequences.
It is also worth noting that all our measures are based on the hygienic-sanitary protocols of the WHO (World Health Organization) and the ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality):
Cleaning and disinfection
- - We use effective and eco-friendly cleaning products which protect the environment and help reduce the risk of infection.
- - Bed linens and towels are washed, according to local authority specifications, during our guests’ vacations and at the end of their stay.
- - We perform rigorous cleaning of rooms and common spaces after each stay.
- - Common areas are cleaned daily as appropriate.
Safety and physical distancing
- - Contactless check-in and check-out is fully facilitated.
- - We always recommend card payments, but can accept cash if required.
- - Mandatory physical distancing and use of masks are adhered to.
Food and drinks safety
- - We promote physical distancing between employees in kitchen and dining areas.
- - Protocols observed in respect of kitchen surfaces, appliances and crockery.
Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following form if you have any questions
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY!